Making your vape juice can be exciting and also frustrating, especially if you have little to no knowledge about the process. One wrong step and your vape juice will be ruined.
All the money you have invested is gone!.
But you’re not alone.
|Advanced Vaping Tips: How To Make Your Own Vape Juice: eAskme|
Other people are reading: Vaping Technologies: Latest Innovations
Many vape juice users are tired of spending money to refill the vape pens regularly, and some have no idea of how to make their vape juice.
Others have tried a vape juice flavor available online but didn’t get satisfied.
Fortunately, there is a wide variety of vape flavors you can still try.
If you’ve decided to make your own, no need to worry.
This article will help you learn the art of making your vape juice. It will save you a few pennies.
Can You Vape CBD Oil?
Vaping is the fastest way of getting the effects.
However, while buying vape e-liquid, ensure you’re getting the right products because there is a vast difference between vaping CBD oil and CBD vape juice.
CBD oil isn’t vaped as it comes in the form of tincture oil drops.
It is designed for oral consumption. On the other hand, CBD vape oil is the CBD product intended to be vaporized and maintain CBD integrity.
Why Make Your Own CBD Vape Juice?
Is making CBD vape juice at home worth it?
Yes. Learning how to prepare vape juice is a worthwhile effort.
It gives you control by allowing you to customize your CBD vape, including its aspects like terpenes, strength, cloud, and flavor.
Making you won CBD vape brings the same satisfaction level as crafting your own tinctures and extracts.
On top of that, you have peace of mind knowing the ingredients and procedures that went into what you’re vaping.
Coming up with a product that suits your tastes and needs may take some time, but it pays off in the long run.
You might find it cheaper because you can make a batch and store it for future use.
Important Tools You Need to Make CBD e-Liquid
The process of making CBD vape juice is simple and requires relatively few ingredients and equipment.
However, take your time to grow and find the best supplies to use.
With the best possible materials, you will have a perfect outcome.
You might already have some of the equipment and ingredients needed since they are everyday kitchen tools.
Other equipment may require you to visit the stores to source the right one.
- An accurate gram scale for weighing the materials
- Standard kitchen tools like spoons, funnels, and non-absorbent stirrers
- Mortar and pestle
- Sterile bottles for storing the finished products
- Terpenes or an assortment for flavor
- A radiator or pan of warm water to provide low heat
- CBD isolate- it should be translucent slabs or a white powder
- CBD oil- this should be unflavoured because you will be adding your own terpenes
We recommend that you get your CBD isolate and oil from a reputable dispensary to ensure potency and quality.
How To Make e-Liquid
Once you have all the ingredients and equipment ready, the rest of the process becomes more manageable.
But before you start making the vape juice, calculate the CBD amount you want to add to the product.
For instance, a 10ml bottle of vape juice containing 500mg of CBD would be more potent than a 100ml bottle of e-liquid.
Let’s get into the process:
- Weigh 0.5g of CBD isolate crystals.
- Grind your crystals using a mortar and pestle to get a fine consistent powder.
- Weigh the suitable Vegetable Glycerine/Propylene Glycol ratio and up to 1ml of terpenes.
- Put the vape juice in the container.
- Add the CBD isolate powder in the container with vape juice and cover with a lid.
- Shake the bottle containing the mixture or use a vortex mixer.
- Heat enough water to submerge the container.
- When the water is almost boiling, minimize the heat to medium or low, then place the bottle containing the vape juice into the pot for the CBD isolate to dissolve.
- Remove the vape juice after 5 minutes using your tongs. You can use a vortex mixer or shake it.
- Place e-liquid on a counter to cool for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Once it has cooled, use a fine-mesh strainer to pour the vape juice into the glass storage bottle.
- The CBD vape juice is ready, leave it in a safe place to give the flavors time to steep.
NB: Avoid microwaving the vape juice or using excess heat to speed up the process. It is likely to destroy the essential ingredients.
Can CBD Get Me High?
THC is a cannabinoid that contains a high effect.
CBD doesn’t have THC, so it won’t get you high.
That means you can add as much CBD into your homemade blend.
You now have the step-by-step guide for preparing your CBD vape juice, go ahead and make one.
Do it regularly to perfect the art and remember to get the right measure for a potent CBD vape juice.
If you still have any question, feel free to ask me via comments.
If you find this article interesting, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Because, Sharing is Caring!
You May Also Like These;