(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
📝 Why test your soil?
1. Soil pH determines the availability of nutrients for plant roots. When soil pH is weakly acidic, minerals such as zinc, aluminum, copper, iron, and manganese will dissolve in the soil water. When the soil pH becomes highly acidic, too much dissolved minerals can destroy or even kill plants.
2. Plants are “picky”, although most plants can tolerate a considerable range of soil pH. The pH of the soil also affects the activity of beneficial microorganisms, which decompose harmful compounds and affect the overall health of the root system.
❤Our Soil pH Strips Can Make Your Plants Growing More Healthy by Testing Soil PH Data on Time.
◾Explanation:Too acid or too alkaline soil is an important factor limiting crop production and quality. Most crops are not tolerant of too acid or too alkaline soil. Therefore, it is very important to understand the pH of the soil.
◾pH Range: 0-14 pH (0-6.5 Acidic, 6.5-7.5 Neutral, 7.5-14 Alkaline)
◾Use Range: Outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns, farm, fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc.
◾Package included: 100 PCS Soil Test Strips
◾Shelf life: 2 years
📝How To Use?
◾Step 1: Using a tablespoon put 8 level tablespoons (4 ounces) soil sample in a cup or testing jar.
◾Step 2: Using a tablespoon put 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) of water thoroughly mix with the soil sample for 30 seconds.
◾Step 3: Let the soil/water solution sit for 30 minutes before testing until the stratification appears. then dip one ph test strip into the solution. hold the strip in the solution for 3 seconds.
◾Step 4:Match color pads to color chart after 1 minute.
1. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil
2. It is recommended to use distilled or purified water to soak the soil
3. Please use distilled water or purified water to soak the soil
🌱 Premium Quality: 100 test strips made of premium quality filter paper. One test strip enables you to easily test your soil within minutes.
🌱 Fast & Accurate: The test range of soil pH test strip is 0-14. Accurate and reliable test results can help you analyze the soil.
🌱 Convenient Operation: The first step is to use one tablespoon put 8 level tablespoons (4 ounces) of soil sample into a clean cup and mix it with 8 level tablespoons (4 ounces) of water for 30 seconds. The second step, let the soil water solution stand for 30 minutes until stratification occurs. The third step is to dip a PH test strip into the solution, keep the soil test strip in the solution for 3 seconds, and match the color plate with the color table after 1 minute.
🌱 Easy to carry:100 test strips in 1 bottle, enough for 100 soil pH tests, easy to carry, and measure anywhere.
🌱 Application: Soil test kits suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns, fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc, provides you a comprehensive idea about the soil condition of your garden and lawn.