points - Details)
Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are back with a fun, practical workbook to jumpstart your home organization. Here are 52 challenges for every room—from clearing out a junk drawer to measuring your cabinet for storage bins to arranging the apps on your phone by color. The workbook is structured so you can tackle one challenge a week or breeze through your whole home in a few months, featuring:
• Space for writing checklists, shopping lists, and to-do lists
• Activities that help you accomplish your goals at your own pace
• Writing prompts for capturing memories connected to the things you own and love
• Helpful organization tips and tricks
• Plus, gold star stickers for rewarding yourself along the way!
From the Publisher
Gold star stickers for rewarding your progress along the way
Lists and questions for realizing your house goals
Grid paper for planning and organizing specific spaces
In the next phase of the home organizing craze, Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin go beyond the pantry and bookshelf to show you how to contain the chaos in all aspects of your life, from office space and holiday storage to luggage and pet supplies.
The Home Edit walks you through paring down your belongings in every room, arranging them in a stunning and easy-to-find way (hello, labels!), and maintaining the system so you don’t need another do-over in six months.